Friday 27 November 2009

Rock n Roll!

Having a very nice evening, fish n chips, glass of wine and some sweeties :) just finished watching 'The boat that rocked' as hubbie hadn't seen it. Feeling a bit guilty (not much though!) that I haven't managed to make anything for the cake stall 2m despite buying all the ingredients.

Put the christmas decs up at work today - eek! On monday 2 ladies from the local history group are coming in at lunch to do a nostalgic Bru@xmas photo display. Funnily enough they are both ex managers of the library, one is my predecessor and the other started in the 50s driving the 'library exchange van'. I'm very fortunate compared to those before me, an old coke stove and chimney heated the building until the late 70s and the coke-hole wasn't converted into a staff room until 1986. Although the 50s van lady is aghast at my endless targets I have as they never had to worry about anything like that.

Bit disappointed I'm missing the craft fair 2m because of work, but do get to go to the playgroup fair at the end to help clear up - yeh!

No comments:

Post a Comment