Wednesday 7 April 2010

Internet troubles

Hiya,

Sorry its been soooo long since I've updated. We've had lots of computer trouble at home which is still on going. To cut a long story short we've had a lovely new pc which has been sitting here for weeks, we still can't use it and only have basic stuff on our old pc which we are still using. We have tried to sign a new internet deal with BT and then TalkTalk both of which didn't process our orders correctly and had no record of anything! We are still waiting for TalkTalk to talk talk to us!

Anyway I had given up with the blog with all that going on as I thought it would be pretty boring not being able to upload any pics onto here, but I hadn't anticipated how long this was going to drag on for so I've decided to finally catch up anyway.

1 comment:

  1. god what a nightmare!!! i havent posted anything on my blog for ages just pure laziness xx

    ReplyDelete