Sunday 20 December 2009

Holiday Time

Not back in work till new year now! Little man all better now and over his illness and tommorow I have a 'me day' to look forward too :) Despite our germs we have still managed to squeeze 2 xmas parties in and a xmas lunch, had a very nice time with the girls yesterday. A pity little man had to miss his acting debut in the nativity but hopefully next year will make up for it. We've had more snow during the night, looking very pretty out there. All football cancelled so I'm off to get ready to go to church for a change in a mo.
Here are things I'm loving at the mo...
1) central heating
2) snow
3) clear diary
4) fairy lights
5) spotty wellies
6) online shopping
7) payday
8) real christmas tree
9) Harry Potter dvd
10)Sophia's Secret

2 comments:

  1. LOVIN Central Heating and my waterproof boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree central heating def has to be right up there at the mo!

    ReplyDelete