Tuesday 22 December 2009

Meeting Ruby!



Another christmassy day, finished all my wrapping hurrah! swapped bags of pressies with a couple of friends, which made it all feel very real! Had a lovely afternoon at friend's house today, finally meeting their very pretty King Charles Spaniel puppy Ruby, who seemed to like me as she didn't leave my lap at all, even falling asleep on me for a while, was very handy actually as she was like a piece of toast.

Tonight I have chilled out watching some fools & horses while hubbie has made our mince pies, though he is taking them all to work now tommorow and promises he'll make us some more again in the evening, I hope so as I only had 1 with some lovely caramel & cinnamon ice cream and it was delicious :) Tommorow I'm helping little man to make some biscuits for father christmas and some peppermint creams for him to take to nursery on christmas eve for everyone. Feeling quite chuffed as what with the homemade soaps we are well on course for our very own 'homemade' christmas. Suppose some might call it being cheapskates though!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't she a adorable! I'm not really a dog person but luckily my mate got one of my favourite breeds - a King Charles Spaniel. xxx

    ReplyDelete