Sunday 10 January 2010

Happy New Year..finally!

Well, haven't been able to get on here lately, this new year is kicking off how the old one finished - going by very quickly already! First week back into routine and we've had work, nursery, playgroup, playgroup duty, playgroup committee meeting, illness and of course the snow. We might go out today and build another snowman now little man is feeling better but really it has been soooo cold.
We've been having small flurries of snow everyday for so long now I've lost count but we've since had loads more again, think we had another 4 inches yesterday. The 2 mile walk to work is becoming a bit tiresome now, but we've been very busy, everyone stocking up on books I think. Tommorow have to go to work in the morning then have my lunch hour to get into Norwich by bus for 2pm for management course tutorial so that could be fun.
Have to go now as little man has come downstairs.....byeeee.....

2 comments:

  1. Yes the snow is getting to 'tiresome' sateg for me too. And today...Slushville...the WORST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yuk! I'm rather keen now to wear something on my feet other than wellies when I go out!

    ReplyDelete