Wednesday 27 January 2010

What a waste!

Tuesday:
The others have all had a brillant night's sleep and still going now at 7.10am. I know this because I haven't - what a wasted opportunity! Sitting writing this while having a lemslip, just when I think its safe to pack them away, everything comes back again with a venegence! Still lovely day off today with the added bonus of not having to be anywhere. Little man had his flu jab yesterday, I'm told he could be abit feverish today, maybe thats why the powers that be have sent me back to square one as my punishment for inflicting that on him.

Wednesday:
Well I had to cut short yesterday's entry as Little Man was requesting juice & toast.
So here we are on weds (no ill effects from the swineflu jab) and I think I can finally say I'm beginning to feel much better, though the coughing is still dreadful and it still feels difficult to speak for long (hurrah I hear all cry!) not that it matters on a blog aha! Today has been blissful, though very tiring, Mr seems to have forgotten how to exist without me at home for even a second and by that I mean if I'm just in a different room (ie the bathroom) or simply doing chores for a minute instead of playing.
We went to the library bright and early and the shops, we were back home by 10.30 which is unheard of for us. Yesterday we made some jammy biscuits which were a huge success with all so today we thought we'd push our luck and make some cakes, a big sponge and some little fairy cakes. Not quite as good as the biscuits but I reckon our best tasting sponge to date, still got to work on that presentation though.

No comments:

Post a Comment