Saturday 22 May 2010

bargain hunter...hopefully!

Some of you will know I'm abit of an oxfam online fan having bagged some lovely things in the past from stuff like Zara & Per Una.

I've been wanting to get some cheap summer dresses as the only ones I have are 2 posh ones & one I've stretched beyond recognition having worn it when pregnant alot.

Anyway have finally settled on going for a ditzy pink country casuals dress for £28.

Had a quick look on CC's own website saw loads of stuff I liked - oh dear!! I can't decide what to be more depressed about - the fact that I have purchased 'country casuals' - am I now officially an 'old rural bag - def not down with the kids' or the fact that with dresses on their site approx £100-£160 I can't even afford their normal sale stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment