Saturday 22 May 2010

Jack & Daisy - Naughty cats

I am writing this at 1.30am because the cats brought a mouse in a while ago and all hell has broken loose.

Must say I am more annoyed with hubbie than cats - why? because we heard the cats chasing it about downstairs but he refused to get up, saying they'll know where it is in the morning (not too concerned about mouse welfare then!) I must add at this point I'm not too hot on catching them myself so I normally keep my head down & mouth shut, however this time...

They chased it into our bedroom as door had been left open, our mattress is now up against the window and the 2 bits of the base of bed are apart and turned upwards. Locating the mouse is even more difficult thanks to the old computer, keyboard, screen & printer all still in our bedroom having sat there for ages (waiting for mircles to happen and hubbie to 'deal' with it.) Hubbie's mixture of clean & dirty clothes are still strewn over the floor because I haven't got around to finally cracking about it and picking it all up myself as I always do. Does this sound like a married woman's rant, of course it does because it really is!!! Rants not really allowed on my blog but as its mine I can change the rules and it might give some of you a giggle anyway :)

As always happens the cats have now lost interest. Jack has gone back out and Daisy is sitting downstairs right by my feet.

Lots of the crashes and bangs at the mo, god knows what the neighbours must think!

I hope my bed goes back together ok.

I hope little man has a lie in.

oooh good news mouse caught! Hubbie EXTREMELY vexed I have not helped! Got to go and help put room back now, cats have been locked out, better finish this now - if he catches what I'm writing about think I'll be locked out too!

No comments:

Post a Comment